Happy Sunday! It’s a cold one out there…I mean, really cold. So cold that I refuse to leave my bed for the rest of the day! You can hold me to that;) My mother in-law was here all weekend being so sweet and cooking us a bunch of meals to freeze, so I am as content as can be right now. Homemade potato soup and a Netflix documentary? Yes, please.
If you’re wondering what I’ve been checking out on the internet lately, look no further! Here are a few links I’m loving currently:
– You can’t keep me off the Land of Nod Website. I think some seeeerious baby shopping will be happening on there. I mean just look at this bassinet!!!!! My mama heart can’t handle it.
– If you watched Making a Murderer, you NEED to read this. I was in tears while reading it…and I lost it when he started talking about Dolores and Allen. Enjoy.
– Winter is not my thing. My skin reeeeeally doesn’t like it. I didn’t think it was actually possible, but somehow my skin has managed to become even more dry since I’ve been pregnant! I’ve been slathering this belly butter all over my body and I’m loving it! Who says it just has to be for your belly;)
– I have been a pinning machine lately *cough cough* (follow me here)
– Adele’s carpool karaoke made me love her even more. But I mean, rapping my favorite Nicki Minaj verse? Come on.
Have a good week! XO