After a little mix up with my blog host (my entire blog was deleted….yikes), I am back up and running! They couldn’t retrieve my last two posts, but everything else is here…So I am thankful! Maybe next time I’ll learn to archive all of my posts 😉 Lesson. Learned. Enough about that though, today I am sharing a few more links I’m loving currently!
Happy Sunday! It’s a cold one out there…I mean, really cold. So cold that I refuse to leave my bed for the rest of the day! You can hold me to that;) My mother in-law was here all weekend being so sweet and cooking us a bunch of meals to freeze, so I am as content as can be right now. Homemade potato soup and a Netflix documentary? Yes, please.
If you’re wondering what I’ve been checking out on the internet lately, look no further! Here are a few links I’m loving currently:
– You can’t keep me off the Land of Nod Website. I think some seeeerious baby shopping will be happening on there. I mean just look at this bassinet!!!!! My mama heart can’t handle it.
– If you watched Making a Murderer, you NEED to read this. I was in tears while reading it…and I lost it when he started talking about Dolores and Allen. Enjoy.
– Winter is not my thing. My skin reeeeeally doesn’t like it. I didn’t think it was actually possible, but somehow my skin has managed to become even more dry since I’ve been pregnant! I’ve been slathering this belly butter all over my body and I’m loving it! Who says it just has to be for your belly;)
– I have been a pinning machine lately *cough cough* (follow me here)
– Adele’s carpool karaoke made me love her even more. But I mean, rapping my favorite Nicki Minaj verse? Come on.
Have a good week! XO
What a weekend! Saturday we had a long, full day of volleyball at our regional tournament. It turned out to be a pretty awesome day though, because next week we are heading back to Nationals in Phoenix, Arizona! Coaching is a big commitment with a bunch of late nights and unfinished business at home, but winning a trip to nationals makes it 100% worth it. Oh, & it’s 33 degrees outside as I type this….So needless to say I am excited to get to some warmer weather;) I spent most of the day Sunday cleaning and doing a crap-ton of laundry (also known as a shit-ton, but I’m trying to class it up a little bit). Really nothing too exciting came out of Sunday….But I mean, I did buy a new 360 Swiffer duster….Doing it up big.
And now it’s time for my not Friday Favorites:
1) Green tea is always a favorite of mine but I have been on a green tea BINGE the last two weeks. Any and all kinds….I’ll drink it. I love coffee but my stomach haaaates it. So tea is the next best thing. I’ve been drinking out of this mug from Anthropologie because it’s huge and it can hold maximum amounts of liquid. However, I hate the handle. Is that for my pinky or a fairies wrist? We may never know.
2) It’s a 10 Leave in Conditioner. I’ve used this spray on and off for years, but I just recently purchased it again and IT IS SO GOOD. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. Disclaimer: Don’t spray in your bathroom with your head facing downwards. It will make your floor slippery and you will fall. Personal experience.
3) This last one isn’t technically a favorite because I haven’t actually made it…But I am so excited to try this Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe! Every recipe I have made from Damn Delicious has been amazing, so I’m sure this one won’t be any different;)
That’s all I’ve got! I hope you all are having an awesome start to your week, I have new posts to share all week…..& just a friendly reminder, if you subscribe, you won’t miss a post!
Happy Friday, friends! After a loooong week I am ready for a glass or three of wine and a hot date with my hubby! We’ve got a whole night planned to ourselves and I am so, so excited. Shane and I are so busy this time of year, so it has been far too long since we’ve gone out just us! But in other news unrelated to my marriage, I decided to put a few of my favorites together for the week….& I’ve been loving em’ all.
1) I bought this fitbit, and I am having so much fun with it! A bunch of my co-workers and friends have them, and it has been so fun competing against each other in challenges! So if you see me running up and down a random set of stairs, just know that I am not lost, just trying to win at all costs.
2) I had a hair appointment and I am in looooove with the outcome! I had her take of 5 or 6 inches and give me a fall balayage/ombre, and it’s exactly what I was looking for. Love when that happens 🙂 I’ve been using this Olaplex treatment once a week in between colors and it has been a LIFE. SAVER. If you are using bleach or color on your hair, I highly…and I mean highly recommend sprinting to your salon for a bottle of it. It’s that good.
3) The last two weeks I have been addicted to
eating baking. I made this apple crisp this week and it was a hit! I changed up a few things to make myself think it was healthier, but it was just as good! I am already thinking about making it again tomorrow. Good thing I have a fitbit now right 😉