When I was pregnant with Lucy, I shared 7 Old Wives’ Tales Gender Predictions on my blog before I announced what we were having, and I thought I would share the same exact questions this time around! We will be announcing the sex of this sweet little baby later this week, but I wanted to get these out of the way first! Any final guesses on baby #2? 😉
1) Heart Rate. If baby’s heart rate is above 140 bpm, it’s a girl. If it’s under 140 bpm, it’s a boy.
Me: 160 bpm, GIRL.
2) Cravings. If you are craving salty foods, it’s a boy. Sweets and fruit, girl!
3) Moodiness. If you are having a girl, apparently you are more moody. Less moody than before, boy!
Me: GIRL AF.
4) Boob Test. This one is wonderful. If your left boob is bigger, you’re having a girl. If your right boob is bigger, it’s a boy.
5) Morning Sickness. If you had a smooth pregnancy with no morning sickness, it’s a boy. If you were sick or felt really nauseous during your pregnancy, count on a girl.
Me: LOL, this one is 100% all GIRL.
6) Chinese Gender Calendar. Check it out here!
7) Hairy Legs. If the hair on your legs is growing like crazy, it means you’re having a boy. If it’s the same, it’s a girl.
Me: I hardly ever grow leg hair (weird, but amazing) so…GIRL.
Girl: 5 | Boy: 2
Were the Old Wives’ Tales Gender Predictions right for your pregnancies? I think it’s an interesting thing to do, and there are so many more….but since these are the seven I did for my pregnancy with Lucy, I thought it would be fun to compare the two! PS- I shared a 12-14 week pregnancy update on my YouTube channel today, and you can check that out right here. Happy Monday, friends!