Somehow Lucy is nine months old (madness!) and she has really settled in and found her favorite toys to play with. We have SO many toys, but at the end of the day she is content playing with these same things over and ooooovvverrrr again. I linked Lucy’s favorite baby toys below for you to check out! Oh, and one thing I didn’t link that is Lucy’s favorite toy of them all- our TV remote. I need to get something done? Hand her the remote. Toy remotes do not count, they CAN tell the difference.
1) Baby Banana Lucy has been teething hard these last few weeks, and this thing has been a lifesaver. She is constantly chewing on it and rubbing the bristles on her gums. It’s only five-ish dollars and I’d buy it 100 times over!
2) Alphabet Picture Blocks I love how cute these blocks are, but Lucy really doesn’t discriminate….homegirl loves to play with any and all blocks. She has so many, and loves them all!
3) Skip Hop Activity Toys I picked these up at Nordstrom a few months back, and Lucy has been hooked ever since. They all make different noises, and they are perfect to clip onto your diaper bag. Let’s call these what they are…..fancy balls.
4) Wooden Abacus My parents have an abacus at their house, and Lucy can’t keep her paws off it when she’s there. She will sit and spin the beads, knock it over and climb on it…The possibilities are endless. I ordered Lucy this one (on sale for $14.99) and it is awesome!
5) Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA I read to Lucy a few times a day, and she will always sit and listen, but she loves to sit and flip pages of books! Whenever we are in her bedroom she crawls right over to her book bin, picks a book, and will sit and flip through the pages. It is the CUTEST stinkin’ thing.
6) Unicorn Baby Toy This unicorn…..is awesome. It lights up rainbow colors, counts, teaches shapes, the alphabet, and it rolls around the room. Lucy is obsessed with clapping as it rolls past her, and I think she was actually trying to kiss it yesterday. It’s inexpensive, and endless entertainment for baby!
7) Her cat This should have been number one, because honestly….The cat is always her number one choice. She chases him, tries to grab his tail, and just laughs and laughs whenever Boots is around. It’s adorable, and I think that Boots doesn’t actually hate it…..which is amazing. We are creating a cat lady, and I’m not mad about it.
What toys to your kiddos love? What could they live without? Leave em’ down below! XO.