Since Shane and I just might be finding out the gender of Baby A a little sooner than planned, I thought it would be fun to do these 7 Old Wives’ Tales Gender Predictions to see how right or wrong they end up to be:)
1) Heart Rate. If baby’s heart rate is above 140 bpm, it’s a girl. If it’s under 140 bpm, it’s a boy.
2) Cravings. If you are craving salty foods, it’s a boy. Sweets and fruit, girl!
Me: BOY. Although somedays all I want is sweets….So who knows really on this one;)
3) Moodiness. If you are having a girl, apparently you are more moody. Less moody than before, boy!
Me: GIRL GIRL GIRL. The moodiness is off the chaaaaaiiiiin right now.
4) Boob Test. This one is wonderful. If your left boob is bigger, you’re having a girl. If your right boob is bigger, it’s a boy.
5) Morning Sickness. If you had a smooth pregnancy with no morning sickness, it’s a boy. If you were sick or felt really nauseous during your pregnancy, count on a girl.
Me: Very much so GIRL.
6) Chinese Gender Calendar. Check it out HERE
7) Hairy Legs. If the hair on your legs is growing like crazy, it means you’re having a boy. If it’s the same, it’s a girl.
Me: My hair is out of control, so apparently BOY.
Boy: 3 | Girl: 4
I honestly don’t think these are ever really accurate, but it’s still fun to do! What are your predictions? Boy or girl? Shane thinks boy, I think girl! Once we know, you’ll know! Have you done these 7 Old Wives’ Tales Gender Predictions? Were they right for you? I would love to hear your answers!
Check out if our 7 Old Wives’ Tales Predictions were correct right HERE