1. I have six siblings, five sisters and one brother. God bless the men in my family.
2. I am the WORST Procrastinator. I was finishing my seating chart and typing up my programs 10 hours before my wedding. Not my finest quality.
3. My eyesight sucks. I can’t keep contact in my eyes, and I am constantly forgetting my glasses at home. I’m sure people think I am giving them the stink eye but I am actually just squinting trying to see who they are. If this has happened to you I am sorry…It’s a daily occurrence & I’m sure I’ll have some really cool wrinkles in the future.
4. I turned my husband down 4 different times & ditched him the night of a date (I was that girl) before I actually realized I loved him when my friend told me she had a crush on him. *Psycho girl*
5. I’m from a family of engineers, and I am SO BAD AT MATH. My 15 year old sister helped me with my geometry homework as a 19 year old college student. Good times.
6. I’d like to think that I’m a pretty optimistic person. Until I’m hungry, because in that case I hate everything until I get mozzarella sticks in my mouth. I am the poster child for hanger.
7. Gilmore Girls was/is my favorite show. I can watch every episode 1000 times and never get tired of it. I’d like to think that Lorelai Gilmore shaped me into the woman I am today.
8. I have my Cosmetology license, but after working in a salon for 5 months I realized “wow, no this is really not what I’m meant to do with my life” and got the hell outta dodge. You live, you learn. I still absolutely love the industry, but I will never work in a salon ever again.
9. I walk way too fast, and annoy all of my friends in the process. Always on a mission, apparently.
10. I am so indecisive. I can not decide on anything, ever. Don’t ever ask me to decide on a place to eat for lunch, because it will legitimately be dinner time when I finally choose a place to eat.
11. I love singing. But only on my own….Don’t ask me to sing, because I probably will turn really red and run away.
12. I grew up without pets, but now I can’t imagine my life without them. Boots + Boone are my babies.
13. I’m 23 (24 in August) yet I still get asked when I’m graduating high school. #babyface4life
14. When I was in Second Grade, I pulled out all of my eyelashes. Every. Single. One. Not sure why. I had no eyelashes for my First Communion…..Really cute pictures.
15. My wedding day was the best day of my life.
16. I am friggin’ addicted to throw pillows. My couch is full of them, and how many are you actually allowed to lay on? Two. Yep. I have my eye on THIS one right now, but I think if I brought home any more pillows Shane would seriously start questioning my sanity (start….lol).
17. I love to
eat inhale mashed potatoes. Actually comfort food in general is my favorite. One time, my friends and I went to cracker barrel and managed to be seated, order, eat, and pay the bill in 15 minutes. Slightly embarrassing, slightly awesome.
18. I thought free throws were “free frows” until I was 13. How did no one ever point that out?
19. Sometimes I give myself a headache from how aggressively I roll my eyes. Working on it.
20. My senior year of high school I managed to hit my house & my neighbors house at the same time with my car and knock off both of my mirrors. My Mom watched the whole thing and I’m almost positive that I saw fire in her eyes.
21. I will never claim to be a fashion blogger. I blog about fashion, I love clothes and shopping, but at the end of the day….I have no shame in going out in public in the clothes I slept in. No regrets. Notta one.
22. I am married to the most supportive man, ever. If I told him I was going to quit my job to become a traveling gypsy, he would help me find a trailer.
23. Blogging is my happy place. To every single one of you that takes time out of your day to read my blog, you are my people.